Arctic Bay
News: Nuova versione di Pokemon Italy! [LINK]

Benvenuto, Visitatore. Per favore, effettua il login o registrati. Marzo 28, 2024, 20:51:18

Login con username, password e lunghezza della sessione

Caricamento Shoutbox...
Colore:   
Pagine: [1] 2  Tutte   Vai Giů
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: [log] flame vs po staff  (Letto 2548 volte)
Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:15:16 »

http://s1.zetaboards.com/netbattle/topic/3767541/1/

g_f

Citazione
Typical "hurrrr my clan knows more than smogon about adv durrr" garbage. You new kids are predictable. I bet you want Garchomp and Salamence in 4th gen OU, too.

typical POOR FUCKIN IDIOT makin me raging and histerically laughing altogether. you probably don't even know what you are talking about, just spamming bullshit and pretending you're right.

my fuckin COMMUNITY - not a clan, motherfucker, nbf community, the one earning top spots in all the serious adv competitions as of late -, existing as arctic bay community since 2000, knows shitload more than shitty smogon about any-fuckin-adv-thing. i personally rank myself in a top-spot as a 3rd gen player, having beaten so-called "smogon 3rd gen pros" such as mop and vil, retarded haxy children. and most nbfers are up there with me ruling the international scene since 2007 (when adv still was main gen). we've spent the last SIX YEARS yes moron SIX YEARS playing advance, developing a metagame, testbanning things before even smogon started doing so for 4th gen, we have a six years long story of developing rse (three years in common with the international metagame), metagamization never stopped for us, and now we have the most influent new-Pokémon movesets, spreads, teams and way-to-play-them in general than anyone else.

we are even spending time in developing a goddamn physical theory in order to fully understand how countering and metagame evolution work, we're even developing an uber theory allowing us to define the uber tier whithout recurring to arbitrary thresholds based on the metagame centralization, which i personally theorized is unrelated to how good a metagame appears to be. also it's very bothersome that your crappy mind is so smogon-is-the-light oriented, to the point of blaming the ones complaining about SALAMENCE AND GARCHOMP not being ubers, when they were chosen to be so on a democratical vote; probably you do not know crap about the work of the famous economist and mathematician Amartya Sen, proving via a mathematical theorem that democracy is an highly imperfect way of taking decision. or is your opinion only about minorances being shutted down and suppressed, eh, adolf?

you so ignorant and throwing garbage all around, it irritates me to even answer you; nonetheless, for fuck's sake members of my community begun to rank 1st stop in smogon's shoddy leaderboard since extremely early dp, guys like fra, darksector, and aquas. things remain unaltered now that new members of the community, sharingan, zetsu and lightball, just recently conquered top-spots in the official server's PO ladder because of a simple gamble with darksector! so yeah, we definitely *are* a force to reckon with, and we know our stuff about hgss too - which i personally developed an interest in only recently. so, as a different community from smogon having developed a fruible metagame, but still doing well when confronted with the smogon meta, we feel ourselves offended, as such i present you our general resentment for your brainless assertions; make up for your ignorance.
Loggato

Dandy
Expert Trainer

[Electric]

decol.daniele@gmail.com
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:17:16 »

mai innamorarsi di un fiocco di neve
Loggato

Love is a force of nature
Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #2 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:17:30 »

Kioku

Citazione
my fuckin COMMUNITY - not a clan, motherfucker, nbf community, the one earning top spots in all the serious adv competitions as of late -, existing as arctic bay community since 2000, knows shitload more than shitty smogon about any-fuckin-adv-thing.
Translation: "my clan with 14 members is more renown than Smogon at competitive battling."
Citazione
international scene since 2007
Huh?
Citazione
we've spent the last SIX YEARS yes moron SIX YEARS playing advance, developing a metagame, testbanning things before even smogon started doing so for 4th gen, we have a six years long story of developing rse (three years in common with the international metagame), metagamization never stopped for us, and now we have the most influent new-Pokémon movesets, spreads, teams and way-to-play-them in general than anyone else.
Nerd.
Citazione
we are even spending time in developing a goddamn physical theory in order to fully understand how countering and metagame evolution work, we're even developing an uber theory allowing us to define the uber tier whithout recurring to arbitrary thresholds based on the metagame centralization, which i personally theorized is unrelated to how good a metagame appears to be.
Oh joy. Another random's tier list. People will surely use it.
Citazione
famous economist and mathematician Amartya Sen, proving via a mathematical theorem that democracy is an highly imperfect way of taking decision
Ew, Indians. If you're going to name drop, at least use whites. If we're name dropping, Francis Galton begs to differ. Collective intelligence gets a special mention, too.
Citazione
you so ignorant and throwing garbage all around, it irritates me to even answer you
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:19:16 da Troll face » Loggato

Dandy
Expert Trainer

[Electric]

decol.daniele@gmail.com
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #3 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:18:09 »

il frutto della pace č appeso all'albero del silenzio
Loggato

Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #4 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:18:50 »

Atavist of logic

Citato da: g_f,(time=1286742065)
typical POOR FUCKIN IDIOT makin me raging and histerically laughing altogether. you probably don't even know what you are talking about, just spamming bullshit and pretending you're right.

my fuckin COMMUNITY - not a clan, motherfucker, nbf community, the one earning top spots in all the serious adv competitions as of late -, existing as arctic bay community since 2000, knows shitload more than shitty smogon about any-fuckin-adv-thing. i personally rank myself in a top-spot as a 3rd gen player, having beaten so-called "smogon 3rd gen pros" such as mop and vil, retarded haxy children. and most nbfers are up there with me ruling the international scene since 2007 (when adv still was main gen). we've spent the last SIX YEARS yes moron SIX YEARS playing advance, developing a metagame, testbanning things before even smogon started doing so for 4th gen, we have a six years long story of developing rse (three years in common with the international metagame), metagamization never stopped for us, and now we have the most influent new-Pokémon movesets, spreads, teams and way-to-play-them in general than anyone else.

we are even spending time in developing a goddamn physical theory in order to fully understand how countering and metagame evolution work, we're even developing an uber theory allowing us to define the uber tier whithout recurring to arbitrary thresholds based on the metagame centralization, which i personally theorized is unrelated to how good a metagame appears to be. also it's very bothersome that your crappy mind is so smogon-is-the-light oriented, to the point of blaming the ones complaining about SALAMENCE AND GARCHOMP not being ubers, when they were chosen to be so on a democratical vote; probably you do not know crap about the work of the famous economist and mathematician Amartya Sen, proving via a mathematical theorem that democracy is an highly imperfect way of taking decision. or is your opinion only about minorances being shutted down and suppressed, eh, adolf?

you so ignorant and throwing garbage all around, it irritates me to even answer you; nonetheless, for fuck's sake members of my community begun to rank 1st stop in smogon's shoddy leaderboard since extremely early dp, guys like fra, darksector, and aquas. things remain unaltered now that new members of the community, sharingan, zetsu and lightball, just recently conquered top-spots in the official server's PO ladder because of a simple gamble with darksector! so yeah, we definitely *are* a force to reckon with, and we know our stuff about hgss too - which i personally developed an interest in only recently. so, as a different community from smogon having developed a fruible metagame, but still doing well when confronted with the smogon meta, we feel ourselves offended, as such i present you our general resentment for your brainless assertions; make up for your ignorance.
Best quote I found with a quick google:

“The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: Be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge.”

~ Elbert Hubbard

I'd like to see your "physical" theory for the abstract game of pokemon.
Loggato

Dandy
Expert Trainer

[Electric]

decol.daniele@gmail.com
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #5 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:19:22 »

e se la mucca mangia l'erba? ci fumiamo anche la mucca
Loggato

Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #6 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:19:42 »

g_f

so i've sent you a pm, atavist, since you are interested.

Citazione
Translation: "my clan with 14 members is more renown than Smogon at competitive battling."
translation: stop your bullshit. smogon's competence has nothing on its fame. i'll admit, it is good at its stuff, even though i despise most of its testing methods,but our 444 members community (which is 430 people more than 14), with about 35 active rseer, has a three-years-longer 3rd gen experience. underrating that is just plain moronic. smogon was the best resource for rse three years ago, now it isn't anymore. still, it's the best *english* resource on the net for rse.

Citazione
Nerd.
yosh i'm a nerd. in fact, i'm quite the sociopathic person. but at least i know my stuff.

Citazione
Oh joy. Another random's tier list. People will surely use it.
oh joy. pheraps you don't get the meaning of "non arbitrary threshold". it means mathematically replicable. so it is, rather than "random", the opposite of it. plus, as for now, uber tier's looking very similar to the old smogon's one. other tiers are very different just because, as previously said, our metagame has evolved, but other tiers are based on usages (not gonna argue there about bl tier).

Citazione
Ew, Indians. If you're going to name drop, at least use whites.
ehi, adolf, what's your complex? freudian penis envy?

Citazione
If we're name dropping, Francis Galton begs to differ. Collective intelligence gets a special mention, too.
oh, so you have a crush on sir nazi. collective intelligence is speculation; psicology has nothing on sciences. anyway galton's experiment was disproved many times, later in history - many game theory experiments, for example, prove that men tend to select the least rational way to clear many complex games, usually resulting in a game loss (as game theory was created by John von Neumann, both a whithey and a war enthusiast, i guess you'll higly respect his opinion).
on the other hand, amartya sen proved a mathematical theorem, which has been checked and confirmed, so it's not that it is possible to disagree with it. math is thruth at its finest.
democracy's just tiranny of the majority. a stupid majority, most of the time - as i'm blessed by quite a superior intellect, i'm unhappy with the fact that my parents, as well as most of my countrymen, vote for the government which will rule on me. it's not that guessing the weight of a cow is also going to tell you whatever or not death penalty is fine to apply.

Citazione
Loggato

Dandy
Expert Trainer

[Electric]

decol.daniele@gmail.com
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #7 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:20:08 »

la felicitŕ č un caldo tricheco
Loggato

Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #8 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:20:34 »

Jules

umad?

congrats on becoming the "top adv clan" or something in recent memory, cause last I checked this was 2010 going on 2011, not 2007 going on 2008.

many congrats though, i'm sure you'll be recognized by many old generation greats, such as the RBY champ ggfan.
Loggato

Dandy
Expert Trainer

[Electric]

decol.daniele@gmail.com
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #9 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:20:51 »

memento audere semper!
Loggato

Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #10 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:21:07 »

kioku

Citazione
collective intelligence is speculation
Whatever you say, clanfag.
Citazione
i'm blessed by quite a superior intellect,
Citazione
tiranny
Citazione
psicology
Citazione
thruth
Citazione
higly
Citazione
pheraps
Citazione
replicable
Citazione
histerically
Citazione
metagamization
Citazione
democratical
Citazione
fruible
You should probably rethink that. Before attempting to play the pseudo-intellectual card, it's a good idea to learn to spell. It wouldn't be half-bad to study grammar, either.
Citazione
majority. a stupid majority
I have found something at your reading level that may help. Though I'm unsure of the schooling system responsible for your illiteracy and lack of mathematical understanding, you have my condolences.

In conclusion: you mad?
Loggato

Dandy
Expert Trainer

[Electric]

decol.daniele@gmail.com
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #11 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:21:25 »

era una notte buia e tempestosa
Loggato

Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #12 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:21:57 »

Carlo

hey kioku, now you've pissed us off. i bet you're smart enough to understand what he said. on the other hand, making a 5-screens post showing every word he misspelled makes clear you don't have anything to reply, but you're too fag to admit you're wrong :< now stop with your bullshit and please explain us at least why are you so sure he lacks of mathematical understanding, if you're able to support your point of view -i've got many doubts about, since everything you could do was saying things like "Ew, Indians. If you're going to name drop, at least use whites."-. Further, you refusing to reply to the greater part of his posts and focusing on the only thing you could be right, i.e. grammar, shows that your point failed. Have a nice day.

Jules: I must say, when I read your post I lol'd hard. Wanna know why? GGFan took part in our community in 2008 iirc. I don't know how to contact him right now, but if you're able to try to ask him if he remembers about Arctic Bay. Now that you failed so hard you may feel free not to believe me and continue with your crap which everyone of this clan -hey trolling as you're doing is so funny!- needs to drop in there, but be sure to know that i won't give a fuck about Smiley

finally, you being so brainless forces me to explain something i tought even a six-years old child could understand without any explanation: our community isn't well-known because we've been playing and developing adv metagame since 2004 until now while every other community almost completely forgot this metagame. nobody knew us as top adv players because nobody played it and the registry being always offline made our servers which are always online during daytime impossible to be joined by people who didn't know our community. Still we're probably the top adv community in the world -except for japan, because their community doesn't have any link with europe or usa, so we can't know how good their are, but i won't be suprised if they were the best players. hey, that could be said about us as well!- and we're proving this with our performances in worldwide adv tournaments they've start to run since some months ago. is that clear you morons?

you'll find a better reply by g_f if you wait for a while. now it would be great if you stopped with your bullshit, because you're only getting more ridiculous every post you add :x
Loggato

Dandy
Expert Trainer

[Electric]

decol.daniele@gmail.com
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #13 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:22:20 »

I can hear the bells are ringing joyful and triumphant
Loggato

Troll face
cazzo quadro
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Problem, officer?

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #14 il: Ottobre 11, 2010, 16:22:28 »

Navy

Citazione
hey kioku, now you've pissed us off. i bet you're smart enough to understand what he said. on the other hand, making a 5-screens post showing every word he misspelled makes clear you don't have anything to reply, but you're too fag to admit you're wrong :< now stop with your bullshit and please explain us at least why are you so sure he lacks of mathematical understanding, if you're able to support your point of view -i've got many doubts about, since everything you could do was saying things like "Ew, Indians. If you're going to name drop, at least use whites."-. Further, you refusing to reply to the greater part of his posts and focusing on the only thing you could be right, i.e. grammar, shows that your point failed. Have a nice day.

Still mad!. You talk about "Kioku doesn't have shit to say". But i don't see shit coming from you bro lol. You can barely comprehend a sentence right, and don't even try to bring up the whole "Baw! your quoting me because you obviously can't say shit against me/us". We understand you noobs perfectly, we just don't wanna rip you idiots a new asshole.

Citazione
Jules: I must say, when I read your post I lol'd hard. Wanna know why? GGFan took part in our community in 2008 iirc. I don't know how to contact him right now, but if you're able to try to ask him if he remembers about Arctic Bay. Now that you failed so hard you may feel free not to believe me and continue with your crap which everyone of this clan -hey trolling as you're doing is so funny!- needs to drop in there, but be sure to know that i won't give a fuck about

I know where GGfan is, but GGfan doesn't play Older-Gen's like that anymore. Most of us actually managed to "Moved on". Unlike you scrubs, claiming Advance is still the best Gen around. You guys are to shit to go and play a more "Advanced" Gen like DPPT! or even Black And White that was released a few days ago on Pokemon-Online. Btw, don't try to call me out on hypocrisy. I played Advance/3rd-Gen competitively back in my NetBattle days, Not only me. But Jules,Hey-Oh,Rixban and a shitload of other people. And like i said, only a scrub would still say "Advance is still the best gen" Don't get me wrong, i still love Advance, But Anybody can pick up Advance quickly, it's a very easy gen, and it has more stall in it. Abuse SkarmBlissForry and you'll win...

>Top Advance Community.

Your Advance Community wouldn't dare to call out Smogon's top Advance players, because believe me, You guys will get fucking trashed (And i would be in that Squad)

Citazione
you'll find a better reply by g_f if you wait for a while. now it would be great if you stopped with your bullshit, because you're only getting more ridiculous every post you add :

g_f doesn't know wtf he's talking about. We are only throwing facts at you scrubs faces, you guys are not the "SO CALLED BEST ADVANCE COMMUNITY AROUND" You sound like a straight up beaner/Brazilian who can't manage to make his own Advance team, and still goes around using an Over-rated Advance team or some kiddy stall shit...

Don't continue to bring up Smogon in this conversation. Smogon has nothing to do with scrubs like you, if you guys wanna call us out. Then so be it...lol i would like to get on 3rd gen for a few...
Loggato

Pagine: [1] 2  Tutte   Vai Su
  Stampa  

Salta a: