Arctic Bay
News: Nuova versione di Pokemon Italy! [LINK]

Benvenuto, Visitatore. Per favore, effettua il login o registrati. Marzo 28, 2024, 20:39:24

Login con username, password e lunghezza della sessione

Caricamento Shoutbox...
Colore:   
Pagine: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  Tutte   Vai Giů
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: RYM  (Letto 20092 volte)
Malva
Élite Trainer

bellaaa

MalvaRulez@Gmail.com
Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #15 il: Aprile 07, 2009, 23:49:07 »

go awaey notte
Loggato

Omega
Rest in Peace
Orpo Team
Élite Trainer

Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #16 il: Aprile 07, 2009, 23:50:29 »

č perchč li ascolti nei momenti sbagliati, č come se io avessi ascoltato loveless un anno fa, sono sicuro che mi avrebbe fatto cagare, mentre ora  Re OK NOTTE
Loggato
Xell
Élite Trainer

g.npy@hotmail.it
Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #17 il: Aprile 07, 2009, 23:51:06 »

NOTTE
Loggato
CtW
Old Major
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Guarda Profilo WWW
« Risposta #18 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 00:21:29 »

perdi la tu avita a rateare album pur sapendo che c'č gente cosě beota da dare voi di merda a cose come velvet+nico e ok computer (A QUALCUNO FISCHIANO=?)
Look
Loggato

Ambisci alla vetta del battling competitivo in Italia?
Allora visitaci sul NBF Dex e sul Netbattle Forum: schede e guide per essere il migliore!

Citazione
Non č vero che al mondo non esiste il bene, anzi, č il contrario... solo che tutti fanno il proprio, e nessuno quello altrui.
Citazione
Green: non ha senso parlare di fascismo, il fascismo č morto da sessant'anni, dovresti dirglielo. Č come tenere per Giulio Cesare.
Perla di g_f sull'influenza della fortuna in DP:
Citazione
no perché tanto gli omini crepano lo stesso anche se non fai ch. anche quando le mosse falliscono, i pokémon crepano lo stesso per lo spavento. seriamente, non conta un cazzo
Seymour
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

8)

Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #19 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 07:39:36 »

molti dei miei voti sono dati in quei momenti e mi scassso a cambiarli

SI' HO POSTATO PRIMA DI ANDARE A SCUOLA
Loggato

A.S.D.
1 Avverticactus <3
Élite Trainer

asd

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #20 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 10:41:17 »

ma su sto rym di danno solo i voti o si puň ancheascoltare  Shocked
comunqye ora mi iscrivo a lastfm ihihi
Loggato

Omega
Rest in Peace
Orpo Team
Élite Trainer

Guarda Profilo Email
« Risposta #21 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 13:37:51 »

link
Loggato
Malva
Élite Trainer

bellaaa

MalvaRulez@Gmail.com
Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #22 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 14:53:17 »

cartone
Loggato

CtW
Old Major
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Guarda Profilo WWW
« Risposta #23 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 15:00:43 »

d'acciaio
Loggato

Allora visitaci sul NBF Dex e sul Netbattle Forum: schede e guide per essere il migliore!

Citazione
Non č vero che al mondo non esiste il bene, anzi, č il contrario... solo che tutti fanno il proprio, e nessuno quello altrui.
Citazione
Green: non ha senso parlare di fascismo, il fascismo č morto da sessant'anni, dovresti dirglielo. Č come tenere per Giulio Cesare.
Citazione
no perché tanto gli omini crepano lo stesso anche se non fai ch. anche quando le mosse falliscono, i pokémon crepano lo stesso per lo spavento. seriamente, non conta un cazzo
A.S.D.
1 Avverticactus <3
Élite Trainer

asd

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #24 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 15:11:38 »

perchč se faccio "ascolta radio di X" mi compaiono canzoni che non c'entraNO nulla?
Loggato

CtW
Old Major
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Guarda Profilo WWW
« Risposta #25 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 15:59:56 »

ma ti sei registrato su last.fm? che c'entra con rym?? o_O
Loggato

Citazione
Citazione
Citazione
A.S.D.
1 Avverticactus <3
Élite Trainer

asd

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #26 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 16:14:24 »

null< ma non mi va di aprire un topic
Loggato

CtW
Old Major
Builder d'Élite
Élite Trainer

Guarda Profilo WWW
« Risposta #27 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 16:17:30 »

c'č gioŕ
Loggato

Citazione
Citazione
Citazione
Sm
NON GLI ASCOLTO
Élite Trainer

Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #28 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 16:22:48 »

perdi la tu avita a rateare album pur sapendo che c'č gente cosě beota da dare voi di merda a cose come velvet+nico e ok computer (A QUALCUNO FISCHIANO=?)
che tristezza:
Citazione
Of every album that I don't quite get, and of every record that gets endless praise from those around me while I'm left out in the dark scratching my head and going "WTF, mate?", The Velvet Underground & Nico takes the gigantic proverbial cake. Hi, I'm Vito, as many of you know, and I do not like this album. No, scratch that, I hate it. *GASP!* Did he really say that? No, we must have misheard him, or he could have misspoke. Maybe he never even heard this album and accidentally downloaded a mistagged Squeeze? Yes, I really said that, and no, there was no mistake on my part nor the person who helped me get this album's part. As I've written elsewhere, I'm going to write it again: This is one of the most overrated, overhyped, overblown, overliked, overenjoyed records of the century. Now I expect that you're all searching for your lynching equipment (might I mention the Home Depot is having a buy-one get-one free deal with pitchforks?), but before I have my eyes and limbs torn from my body for admitting such a monstrous statement, why don't we calm down a bit and actually listen to what I have to say? People jump down my throat whenever I dislike an album that has such a high magnitude of followers and musical "inspiration". While I can't necessarily say that this album hasn't made a difference in the musical world (because hey, let's face it, it has), I can say that it has done absolutely nothing for me in terms of inspiring my own musical tastes nor my musical endeavors.

...um, okay, I'm still alive. Fantastic. I was expecting a gang comprised of NathantheCynic, troutmask, Kid_Brian_A, mdekoning, and herkyjerky to come crashing through my window, taking me to some faraway place to beat the sense into what would have become my corpse. Granted, I'm not going to let my guard down; sometimes it pays to keep a kitchen knife handy in your room! But I digress...let's tackle this motherfucker head-on. It is not my aim to insult the fans of this record, nor will I take great joy in crushing the spirit of the many, many people who this album has personally touched. I've had that happen to me with quite a few of my favorites (Images and Words, Vale, Be, etc.) and I'm not going to carry on the trend. I ask that everybody who reads this read it with an open mind. If you are the kind of person who lacks perspective, please go away now, because you won't find much sense in the words that I write. Also, if you are a fanboy of The Velvet Underground, I'm going to ask that you don't flame me for what I say. However, I would like maybe an album recommendation as to where I should look next in this band (because quite frankly, this band must have at least ONE record that I would like, being so epic and all that).

There is a lot of emotion in this record. Quite a blunt and surprising way to start the third paragraph of this review, but it's true. There is a lot of emotion on The Velvet Underground & Nico. It shows in both the lyrics and the style of singing. As a matter of fact, it's almost too emotional, if that makes any sense...or better yet, it's not that there is an overabundance of emotion, but a poor way of showing this emotion. There are two singers here: The talented, oldie styles of Lou Reed, and the absolutely positively insert-your-own-definite-adverb-here-ly dreadful Nico. Nico! What the fuck??? I've never heard a more cheesy and more absolutely hilarious singing voice than the one of Nico. Do people actually enjoy this broad? If they do, it is really beyond my general thinking to understand how they can, because whenever I hear here singing, it makes me want to blow my brains out...or better yet, HER brains out. Is it even a "her"? I honestly cannot tell. I heard a rumor from somebody that Nico was in fact Lou Reed singing as a woman, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that was the case.

Okay, so my hatred for Nico is out of the way. Where to go from here....Oh! I know, let's talk about the songs. Yes, the songs. You know, the stuff that makes up an album? There are almost fifty grueling minutes of them here, divided into eleven separate tracks. Wow Vito, you must have at least liked some of the songs if it didn't get your usual half-rating-I-hate-this score. Well yes, you are correct. This album isn't one hundred percent terrible. There are songs here that I can listen to and actually enjoy very much. Granted, there are only three of them, but I am still able to draw out a lot of enjoyment from each of the three tracks. The very first song featured that I enjoy is "Run Run Run". I thought it was generic when I first heard it, but some prolonged listening told me otherwise. The guitar is absolutely delicious (no better word to describe it) and the flow of the song is very nice and rockin'. There's nothing REVOLUTIONARY about it, but it's a fun song that I can see myself listening to on its own. Very nice. The second one is "Heroin", a song that may seem rough around the edges but is ultimately a very likable song. The way that the simplistic lyrics complement the frantic musical pace really paints a nice picture in my head (and by nice, I mean nicely drawn, not nice in content). Then there is the other song I like here, which happens to be my favorite of the two. "There She Goes Again". The Cars must've been influenced by this song when they wrote "My Best Friend's Girl", eh? This song has such a nice oldies feel to it, making me actually see some hope in this band yet. The very simple but effective refrain of "There she goes again (There she goessss!!!)" makes for a fun, maybe even nostalgic feeling. It's remarkable that this song was able to find its way onto this shit of a record.

But what of the other songs? Surely, I can't hate eight songs on an album that many have heralded as the perfect rock album, right? Guess again, because I do. It may not be very well-received, but I cannot stand a great deal of the songs on this album that are not the three listed in the above paragraph. Let's tackle Lou's songs first, shall we? Save the worst for last (to change things up a bit). "Sunday Morning" starts the album off with a nice, lullaby-esque sound, but it eventually progresses into a very generic and very plain rock song. No, there really isn't anything wrong with the song, but at the same time there isn't much right with it either (if that makes any sense). I'm not compelled to ever listen to this song again after I've heard it once. Shouldn't a good song make me want to hear it again? Granted, I have heard it more than once, and I wasn't too pleased that I listened to it again, to be quite honest. The same goes for "I'm Waiting for the Man", a song that manages to be equally as plain and uninspiring as the last one. Of course, I have no doubt that Reed is sincere about his lyrics and about what he sings, but it's a sincerity that he seems to have a hard time expressing (at least towards me, anyway. Many people are able to take comfort in his output here.). "Venus in Furs"? Eh, while this one can't exactly be labeled as generic, I actually find this to be...tedious? Is that the proper word? It's not very thrilling, I can say that right now. If there was an interesting set of vocals or a nice lyric (there's nothing wrong with the lyrics but I don't get anything from these), I could maybe see myself enjoying four songs instead of three.

Continuing onward (and starting a new paragraph to keep from succumbing to the dreaded "wall o' text!"), "The Black Angel's Death Song" is just one of the most irritating ditties ever written. Once again, there's nothing really wrong with the content of the song, but the music itself...Jesus Christ Monkeyballs! How annoying! The scratchy sounds throughout the whole song accompanied by the hissing that seems to follow every verse, not to mention the sloppy way that Lou has composed the vocals...I just can't bear to listen to this! What baffles me is that so many people think that this is one of the highlights of the album. Maybe I'm insane, but I don't like it. "European Son", the album closer, may not be too annoying, but it lacks a whole lot of personal interest on my part. I can't tolerate that in the music I listen to. Oh, and just because it isn't TOO annoying doesn't mean that it doesn't have some annoying parts. The droning guitar can get on a man's nerves after a while, and Lou's voice at the beginning doesn't exactly put icing on the cake (I don't think there is a problem with his voice, but I also don't think there is anything spectacular about it either). This is the song that I was personally told that "I need to like, because it's just such a damn fine tune!" (I don't remember if those were the actual words, but it was along those terms that I was told to relisten to that particular song). Needless to say, I've given it more than an ample set of chances, and it has blown every single one.

Now let's go into the songs that I despise. Nico's voice, like I said, is one of the most annoying and absolutely hilarious things on the planet. If that wasn't enough of a turnoff, the lyrics of her songs are so annoying (and annoyingly sung) that it makes me wanna tear my ears off with an icepick. Of course I won't do that, considering that there are too many good musical moments in the world to go a life without it, but a life without Nico sounds pretty nice. "Femme Fatale" may be short, but it's equally as annoying as, say, that kid in middle school who would go around giving kids titty-twisters. I'm dead serious, this is a musical purple nurple in every imaginable way: Short-lived, but brings pain for a long, long time. If the verses were sung by Lou Reed, combined with the somewhat pleasant chorus that it already present, then this song could be somewhat listenable, but alas, they chose a different route. "All Tomorrow's Parties" is maybe the one song by Nico that isn't absolutely terrible, but at the same time it's pretty bad nonetheless. The instruments sound pretty nice though; I'll give this song that much. Nico had to be an inconsiderate bitch by ruining it with her arrogant and somewhat "sassy" vocals, which I just can't stomach. "I'll Be Your Mirror", the shortest song here, manages to evoke a slightly nice picture in my head if I drown the vocals out. The guitar bits here are very nice though. If only they had put them into a song with Reed.

What this album really comes down to for me is something that is not only boring and plain, but something that actually annoys me. Music that annoys me is something that is very, very, very very very hard to come by, and usually the music only annoys me because of a particular factor that has nothing to do with the music such as horrid production or impersonal lyrics. The fact that I am actually put off and antagonized by the music heard here not only makes this one of the last albums I would ever listen to, but it also puts it as one of my very least favorite records period. I even would go as far to say that, if it wasn't for those three Reed masterpieces featured here, that this would without a doubt be the one album that I call my least favorite. Alas, the man was able to save it from a complete and total shitfest review from me, and luckily enough, there were at least fifteen minutes of this CD that I was able to enjoy. Doesn't say much, though.

The Velvet Underground & Nico is one of the worst CDs I've had the displeasure of obtaining, and while I have not given up on this band entirely, I have given up on this record. I suppose that there are certain things in life that the individual is never going to get, and for this individual, this is one of them.
°_°
Loggato

Malva
Élite Trainer

bellaaa

MalvaRulez@Gmail.com
Guarda Profilo
« Risposta #29 il: Aprile 08, 2009, 21:24:28 »

ahah
Loggato

Pagine: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  Tutte   Vai Su
  Stampa